[REQUEST] Unusable state of Laptop powered by AMD SmartShift

I come from
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/drm/amd/-/issues/1707

I have a DELL G5 SE, it's a laptop specced with a Ryzen 5 4600H, a Renoir iGPU driving the display and RX5600M for all GPU intensive tasks.
It's as good as it gets, all AMD powered, it doesn't have a dGPU from the You Know Who so I expected good open source driver support in the Linux kernel.

But sadly, the state of the laptop is that it's not usable for daily routine tasks like even opening a browser, maybe fire up Spotify or open Steam/Lutris.
You would probably be guessing, I'm a novice who's filling the mailing list with the issues which need to be reported on freedesktop's amd drm GitLab but
the thing is it has been in the Issues for almost an year, here it is. People on that issue thread like me have spent months watching and reporting logs on different kernel releases,
there's a person who has spent weeks on bisecting but we've got almost no developer's attention. I would post logs here too but I think you'll find enough logs on that Issues thread.

If you need logs here too, please let me know, I'll post them.

So I just want to say that it's like playing a Russian Roulette, everytime I open/close a Electron/Chromium application like a browser Brave, or Spotify or VS Code,
a gaming client like Steam/Lutris, there's a chance that it make the system freeze in which even trying to switch to another TTY doesn't work and the only option is
a reset with Magic SYSRQ keys. This has made my laptop unusable, I have had my laptop crash in front of my friends in class by just trying to open VS Code
believe me that's not a good look.

Could we finally get some dev attention on that GitLab thread and get a patch out for this machine(there are other machines too with similar specs reporting this issue on GitLab)?