Re: Please consider Open-source OpenCL support in amdgpu/mesa

I've recently gotten ROCm 5.1.3 working on Gentoo with the open
drivers and using upstream llvm 14.0.6, it's enough to get LuxMark 3
running (well with fast math disabled)

You might want to look for a distro that packages ROCm for you as
Clover is nowhere near ready