Re: Performance drop using deinterlace_vaapi on 5.19-rcX

On Mon, 20 Jun 2022, Christian König wrote:

Hi Thomas,

[moving vger to bcc]

mhm, sounds like something isn't running in parallel any more.

We usually don't test the multimedia engines for this but we do test gfx+compute, so I'm really wondering what goes wrong here.

Could you run some tests for me? Additional to that I'm going to raise that issue with our multimedia guys later today.

Yes, I can run some tests for you. Which tests?

      Thomas