Re: radeon driver warning

On 17/06/2022 12:57, Christian König wrote:

Hi Christian,

Sure, but I don't think that it should break the build.

well, this doesn't break the build we already have that for years.

What breaks the build now is that warnings are handled as errors.

ok

Can you add a boot-time warning message instead?

Yes, we already have that as well.

And/Or compile out the warning when "warnings = errors"?

That should be doable I think.

ok, if something can be done then I would appreciate it. I do much randconfig builds as part of my upstream process and anything breaking is a bit of a pain.

Thanks!