Re: Various problems trying to vga-passthrough a Renoir iGPU to a xen/qubes-os hvm

Hi Alex,

> We have not validated virtualization of our integrated GPUs.  I don't
> know that it will work at all.  We had done a bit of testing but ran
> into the same issues with the PSP, but never had a chance to debug
> further because this feature is not productized.
> You need a functional PSP to get the GPU driver up and running.

Ah, thanks for the hint :)

I guess that if I want to have any chance to get the PSP working I'm
going to need more details on it.  A quick search some time ago mostly
brought reverse-engineering work, rather than official AMD doc.  Are
there some AMD resources I missed ?

Best regards,
--
Yann