Re: [bug] tab crash on media playback

Hi Cory,

I'm the author of the patch you bisected, but that looks like a bit strange bisect result.

The patch in question shouldn't have an functional change, it just restructures the code.

Can I send you a debugging patch which prints a few lines into dmesg when problems happen?

Thanks in advance,
Christian.