Re: Mutex stays locked on error

Hi John,

The patch looks correct. Can you please send a proper patch

so that we can apply it.

Thanks,

Nirmoy

On 6/23/20 7:48 PM, John van der Kamp wrote:
Hello,

I was reading some code and came across this which looks like a mutex not being unlocked when an error happens. I don't know what the code does or how to test it, but it looks quite obvious. Patch is attached.

John