Re: Spontaneous reboots when using RX 560

So a bit more testing.

I was using a bit of "unusual" config I guess, having 2 GPUs and some
other pcie cards (10G, ..).
So I simplified and went to the most standard thing I could think of,
_just_ the RX 560 card plugged into the main PCIe 16x slot directly
connected to the CPU.

And exact same results, no change in behavior.

So on one hand I'm happy that the other cards and having the AMD GPU
in the second slot isn't the issue (because I really need that config
that way), but on the other, I'm no closer to finding the issue :/

Cheers,

     Sylvain Munaut