Re: [Follow-up] Status of AMD Sensor Fusion HUB for Linux

On 2019-09-26 10:03 a.m., Alex Deucher wrote:
On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 3:59 AM Luya Tshimbalanga
<luya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

What is the current status of the driver or module for AMD Sensor Fusion
HUB for mobile Raven Ridge family? To this day, majority of mobile
powered device equipped with that APU family lacks gyroscopic function
for the screen.

The FCH team has an initial implementation done.  IIRC, they are just
cleaning things up and restructuring based on community
recommendations.  I think the patches should be available soon if they
are not already.

Alex

Which repository could we view the patch once it lands?

--
Luya Tshimbalanga
Fedora Design Team