Re: [pull] amdgpu, amdkfd, radeon, ttm drm-next-5.4

On Wed, 7 Aug 2019 at 06:03, Alex Deucher <alexdeucher@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Dave, Daniel,
>
> The big updates here are support for new asics (navi14, navi12, arcturus).

Thanks Alex, but due to the readq/writeq this break my local
validation builds which means we need to land a fix for that somehow
first.

Also this is pretty conflict happy, so if you want to backmerge
5.3-rc3 before sending it I wouldn't object :-) (But I think I figured
them all out).

Dave.