Request for your valuable inputs

Google Forms
Hi,

I am a PhD Research Scholar at Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India doing my research on "Economics of Open Source Software". As a part of my research, I am conducting an online survey of contributors to open source development. In this regard, I would be highly grateful to you, if you could spare a few minutes to mark the responses to the the survey at the link below.

It is an extremely short survey, mostly multiple choice questions and would not take much of your time. Your valuable response matters a lot for enriching my academic research.

Thanks and Regards,

Rahul
Research Scholar,
Jawaharlal Nehru University,
New Delhi, India
A brief survey of open source software developers
Fill out form
Create your own Google Form