OpenCL with Mesa on E8860 on big endian system (PowerPC)

Hi,

I've managed to configure my device-tree correctly, and am now able to
correctly start
the radeon driver with acceleration on my T2080 (an e6500 PowerPC chip)
with an AMD E8860 GPU (radeon/radeonsi). Thanks for the help with that.

I am able to run a small OpenCL program that fills a float buffer with
values (1024 float array, filled with values from 0.0 - 1023.0), and am
even able to read expected data (part of it anyways).
When reading my array, I see that the first 257 values are correct after
byteswapping (as expected, since the GPU is little endian), but all data
above that is random junk.

In order to debug this, I would like to check the values put into
ring0-ring5. Is the format for these documented somewhere, and can anyone
point me to this?

I've already sent a small patch to mesa-dev to fix an endianness issue I
had to fix to get mesa/clover/gallium to work at all. I'd like to get this
working correctly completely.

Bas Vermeulen