admgpu consulting services

Hello,

Does anyone know if there are people out there offering consulting
services for the amdgpu kernel driver?

We are running into problems running opencl via amdgpu on an apu
platform. I know this isn't officially supported by amd, but it's very
close to working great. Instead of learning how amdgpu worked (a rather
substantial piece of work!) I wonder if there is anyone offering
consulting services in this area.

Thanks
Will