Ryzen 5 2400g - colors/contrast messed up on amd-staging-drm-next and drm-next-4.17-wip

Hey,

so there appears to be some progress as of today's build of
amd-staging-drm-next branch. The system I use has 2 external displays,
identical, one connected over HDMI another over DVI.

Currently:

1. Just after the boot, gamma settings on DVI-connected one are messed
up (is this HDR mode?). The settings on the other display, connected
over HDMI seem fine.

2. I use Gnome/Ubuntu 18.04, when I enable "Night mode" (i.e. f-lux
for Linux thing), it fixes the issue for DVI-connected display. The
fix also works after I disable "Night mode".

Hope that helps :)

Hubert Å?Ä?picki