Documentation about AMD's HSA implementation?

Thanks for the suggestions!  But I might ask several specific
questions, as I can't find the answer in those documents, to give
myself a quick start if that's okay. Pointing me to the
files/functions would be good enough.  Any explanations are
appreciated.   My purpose is to hack it with different scheduling
policy with real-time and predictability consideration.

- Where/How is the packet scheduler implemented?  How are packets from
multiple queues scheduled?  What about scheduling packets from queues
in different address spaces?

- I noticed the new support of concurrency of multi-processes in the
archive of this mailing list.  Could you point me to the code that
implements this?

- Also another related question -- where/how is the preemption/context
switch between packets/queues implemented?

Thanks in advance!

Best,
Mark