Various TTM cleanups/fixes

On 26/01/18 01:38 PM, Christian König wrote:
> Instead of "fix indentation" better write "fix coding style" and add
> some commit message to each patch. Something like "No functional
> change..." for the style changes should be ok.
>
> Additional to that please move patch #11 to the top of the list and
> triple check in patch #10 that this is indeed safe.
>
> With that done the series is Reviewed-by: Christian König
> <christian.koenig at amd.com>.

I'll do those changes on Monday and resubmit en masse.  This will give
time for other dri/ttm folk to review and I can avoid too much churn if
anyone else has issues.

I agree that #10 is a bit tricky because retval had a default value
which hopefully I captured with the assignment towards the end of the
function.  It just seemed kinda awkward to have ret and retval :-)

Thanks,
Tom