x11vnc display output problem while the physical monitor display is normal.

As we debug into the code, we found that the calls of glreadpixels function returns a large number of pixels which value are '0'.  It means that when the problem appear, the call of glreadpixels function will get wrong pixels from framebuffer. But we still confused why and when  the problem will occurs.