CZ EDC param and support

Thanks.
Iâ??ve been using my Windwoes box way too much.  I need to set up email on my linux boxen.

davep

From: Christian König [mailto:deathsimple@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, May 01, 2017 10:40 AM
To: Panariti, David <David.Panariti at amd.com>; Koenig, Christian <Christian.Koenig at amd.com>; gpudriverdevsupport <gpudriverdevsupport at amd.com>; amd-gfx at lists.freedesktop.org
Subject: Re: CZ EDC param and support

Iâ??ve gotten a comment that inline patches are preferred.
Well, they are. But you should send them with "git send-email" and not squashed together all in one mail :)

Otherwise I can't see how we should be able to apply them.

Additional to that at least I'm perfectly fine with attached patches as well.

Christian.