Re: Kernel 6.7+ broke under-powering of my RX 6700XT. (Archlinux, mesa/amdgpu)

On 21.02.24 16:53, Linux regression tracking (Thorsten Leemhuis) wrote:
> On 21.02.24 16:39, Alex Deucher wrote:
>> On Wed, Feb 21, 2024 at 1:06 AM Linux regression tracking (Thorsten

>>> But we have this "no regressions" rule for a reason. Adhering to it
>>> strictly would afaics be counter-productive in this situation, but give
>>> users some way to manually do what was possible before out-of-the box
>>> IMHO is the minimum we should do.
> [...]

TWIMC, I mentioned this twice in mails to Linus, he didn't get involved,
so I assume things are fine the way they are for him. And then it's of
course totally fine for me, too. :-D

Thx again for all your help and sorry for causing trouble, but in my
line of work these "might or might not be a regression from Linus
viewpoint, so let's get him involved" sometimes just happen.

Ciao, Thorsten

#regzbot resolve: apparently not a regression from Linus viewpoint