Wanted: pointer to FreeBSD Radeon expertise

I don't know where to ask for help with my Radeon graphics card.

I can't get it to work -- always says: "[EE] no screen found" or
something like that.  I've read everything in the handbook, and
several related man pages.  I can't get it to work.

Surely there is someone in FreeBSD who could point me in the
right direction.  Can you help me?  Thank you in advance.

--
William Bulley
E-MAIL: web@xxxxxxxxx