Re: [ANNOUNCE] 2019 Linux Audio miniconference

On 10/24/19 7:31 AM, Pierre-Louis Bossart wrote:
On 10/24/19 9:20 AM, Patrick Lai wrote:
On 10/22/19 11:59 AM, Mark Brown wrote:
Hi,

As with previous years let's pull together an agenda through a mailing
list discussion - if people could reply to this mail with any topics
they'd like to discuss we can take it from there.  Of course if we can
sort things out more quickly via the mailing list that's even better!

1. Gapless playback handling between two playbacks with different format

did you mean compressed formats?

Yes, compress format

Thanks
Patrick

a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project