es8316 multiple issues

Hi.
Using only ALSA on my Positivo 2 em 1 Q432A (motherboard CHT12CP, es8316 sound
card, kernel 5.2.9), speakers only work with headphones plugged in.
Using Pulseaudio, speakers work without headphones, but many other
problems remain:
no microphones work; speakers are muted every boot and anytime headphones are
unplugged, have no volume control and are only a mute/unmute switch; there are
more than 160 controls in alsamixer's bytcht-es8316 card, most having no effect
on sound output; and I still couldn't test hdmi audio. Here's the
alsa-info file:
http://alsa-project.org/db/?f=ee6dd9bdcf11a192fcccba9ab1b7abb2f3999b5d
UCM files might solve these issues, but I have no experience with those, so any
help would be dearly appreciated.
If any other info is needed, just tell me and I'll add it.
Thank you very much.