Help with cross compilation of alsa-lib.

Hi. I have made a small Go app (https://github.com/Lynges/susimup). It is a
simple music player for the console and one of the libraries I use has alsa
as a dependency on linux. I would really like to have cross compilation
working so that I might provide binaries for the various platforms.

I have tried getting it working using xgo (https://github.com/karalabe/xgo)
and it solves the problem for both windows and macos, but on linux I have
to get alsa-lib injected and compiled.

I have created an SO question with some more details here: (
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/55656194/xgo-cross-compile-not-working-for-alsa-lib
)

I realize that I am asking no small thing unless someone on this list is
very familiar with both xgo and alsa, but I could really use some help
getting this working and I have spent quite a lot of time searching for
other solutions and found nothing so I guess it would be helpful to others
as well as my self.

I do not have a whole lot of experience getting cross compilation for C
working and the fact that the process is somewhat obscured by xgo does not
make it any easier. One thing I have not tried yet is just forking xgo and
using a different version of their docker image that then has the alsa
packages installed with multiarch, but I have no idea how to make that work
or if it even could work.

Any more information I can provide, please dont hold back.

--
Best regards

Mathias Nielsen