Re: Dell AIO speaker pop noise

Dne 16. 04. 19 v 9:30 Kailang napsal(a):
> Hi Takashi,
>
> Issue 1: The noise keeps occurring via speaker when Headset is plugged in.
> Issue 2: The humming noise is occuring when switching to sound of settings.
> 	 The noise will be stopped when switching to other options of settings.
> Issue 3: The popping noise occurred for one second when plugged in and removed the headset.
>
> This patch will solve this three issues.

Hi,

  could you explain, why the power-save function causes this behaviour? Can we do something else than turning off the power-save codec settings to avoid such noises? I have this question because it's
really easy to disable something, but I feel that the culprit of the noises might be just the wrong codec settings. I guess that you have probably full documentation for the codec and probably for the
hardware, so it might be nice to find the real culprit.

			Thank you,
				Jaroslav

Jaroslav Kysela <perex@xxxxxxxx>