Re: Audio miniconference schedule

Hi all,

On Tue, 16 Oct 2018, Takashi Iwai wrote:
On Tue, 16 Oct 2018 22:48:52 +0200,
Mark Brown wrote:

As previously announced there's an audio miniconference happening on the
21st in Edinburgh, meeting around 9am and getting started once enough
people have arrived (Cirrus people, please let me know if we need to
start later, some people have said they'll be arriving late so we won't
wait for everyone):

   https://blog.sirena.org.uk/2018/09/19/2018-linux-audio-miniconfernce

(yes there is a typo in the URL).  A number of people have proposed
topics so I just went through them and pulled them into a proposed
agenda, this time revised following feedback last time:

  - Virtualization (Liam)
  - AVB (Liam)
  - SoundWire (Liam)
  - GObject introspection for language bindings (Sakamoto-san)
  - Integrating the ALSA control core (Sakamoto-san)
  - DSPs (Liam)
   - Sound Open Firmware (Liam)
   - Byte controls (Vinod/Patrick)
   - Calibration loading (Patrick)
   - Exposing graph at runtime (Patrick)
   - Batching commands (Patrick)
  - AGL (Stephane/Ronan)

Below items are detail of topics from me:
 * Integrating the ALSA control core
  * Obsolete 'dimen' member in container for information to an element
  * Remove limitation on a container for value array to an element
  * User-defined element set left by finished process
  * Expand restriction to the number of user-defined control element set
    per sound card
 * Another approach to produce language bindings by GObject Introspection.

You can see the resource here (WIP):
https://github.com/takaswie/presentations/blob/topic/20181021/20181021/contents.md

Several hours later I leave to Edinburgh. See you later.

Thanks

Takashi Sakamoto