Re: alsalib and snd_pcm_hw_params_set_rate_minmax

On 03/16/2018 02:50 PM, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
.snip..
All seem to work now when I pass all 5 parameters while querying.
The only scary thing is that I had to change the size of
requests/responses in the sndif protocol from 32 to 64 bytes :(
Oh boy. Well, are there any other users beside your code? In which case we could
just sweep it under the rug and pretend we never had it at 32 bytes.
As far as I know - no other users, so this seems to be the
right time for the change.

At least I heard of nobody using the protocol
and trying to upstream frontend/backend implementations
Takashi, could you please have a quick look and tell me if
this is what you expect?
thanks,

Takashi
Thank you,