ALSA: Soc_compress open file node allows more than once

Hi ALSA team,
This is regarding compress offload framework file operations wrt open system call.

For open call to this driver currently allows for same node more than once.

This may result in memleak issues or data corruption if same node in use by multiple instances.

can we have restriction to avoid open of same node using some refcount?

we can either have refcount under compr->private_data and cross check in below function before proceeding.
static int snd_compr_open(struct inode *inode, struct file *f)

Please suggest accordingly.

Thanks
Laxminath Kasam,
Qualcomm.