Prague Audio miniconference - draft schedule

As previously announced[1] by Takashi our annual Linux audio
miniconference will be held this year at the SuSE offices in Prague on
Friday 27th October (the week of ELC-E).  Thanks again to SuSE for
sponsoring this.

Following the earlier discussion I've pulled together a list of topics.
I've put people's names against everything, mostly the people who
suggested things but sometimes also other people who should probably be
involved.  I'm proposing that we work through things in roughly this
order.  Does this make sense to people?  Any other topics?

Summary
 - API status summary (tiwai)
  - Userspace release schedule
  - Docs
  - Dropping old drivers
 - Treble overview (Eric)
 - aplay rewrite (Sakamoto-san)

ABI issues
 - USB PCM handling (tiwai)
 - mmap no IRQ (Eric)
 - TLV API issues (Sakamoto-san)
 - Obsolete dimen from struct snd_ctl_elem_info (Sakamoto-san)
 - Y2038 (tiwai)

Future stuff/internals
 - Clock handling (Peter)
  - CCF, multi-clock selection
 - Digital domains (Charles/Lars/Morimoto-san)
 - Large regmaps (Charles)

[1] http://mailman.alsa-project.org/pipermail/alsa-devel/2017-August/124623.html