Re: Prague Audio miniconference - topics for discussion?

Hi,

On Sep 21 2017 02:45, Mark Brown wrote:
As previously announced[1] by Takashi our annual Linux audio
miniconference will be held this year at the SuSE offices in Prague on
27th October (the week of ELC-E).  Thanks again to SuSe for sponsoring
this.  As with previous years let's pull together an agenda through a
mailing list discussion - if people could reply to this mail with any
topics they'd like to discuss we can take it from there.  Of course if
we can sort things out more quickly via the mailing list that's even
better!

I'll bring two topics to discuss.

1. A plan to obsolete 'dimen' member in 'struct snd_ctl_elem_info'.
2. Rewrite 'aplay' and support timer-based scheduling

In detail, please refer to my presentation (partly WIP):
https://github.com/takaswie/presentations/blob/topic/20171027/20171027/contents.md

# Cross fingers not to get heavy jet-lag.

Regards

Takashi Sakamoto