SoundBlaterX G5

Greetings to all, excuse me please if I'm posting to wrong mailing list.

I've bought SoundBlaterX G5 USB soundcard/DAC and want to use it in linux. Sound-card works OOB in linux with snd_usb_audio driver but only at max. 96k/24 sample rate, but HW should be 192K/24 capable. Device volume button works too, but LED backlight doesn't change with volume set. Device needs to be plugged twice i to PC to get USB high speed and 96k support enabled.

Here is alsa-info output after plugging in first time:

http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=1805a3c80208a62da101a27e660a8f020ac6ea71

and after re-plugging:

http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=74ca49f354e9a100ebf7ba9fe9f6eb82c019f3ef

The device is 192K/24 capable under OSX but only when is DSP clock source set to direct stereo ( http://support.creative.com/kb/ShowArticle.aspx?sid=132116 ), this may be the problem in linux.

Can anybody help/guide me to how to change this setting or tell me what to do please? If more info/debugging is needed I'm here to serve.

How can I submit info about this sound-card to ALSA SoundCard Matrix?

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards

Milan

--