Re: Imx6 i2s master driver without i2c

On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 10:00 AM, nick83ola <nick83ola@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ok I tested the output pin and the bclk pin is set as an input not output!
> And i have obviusly no clock

I'd put printk's where in the audmux driver where the DT's
'fsl,port-config' is parsed and used, and make sure it's all getting
read properly.  You need to trace the signal settings from the pin,
through the iomux, audmux and finally to the SSI.  Something's not
right somewhere, but I don't really know.

-Caleb