I created a wiki page about bug reporting, review requested

Hi,

When talking with PulseAudio users, I sometimes need to tell people to
file ALSA bugs, and it would be nice to have a web page that explains
how to do that. (Also, I found that the alsa packages in OpenEmbedded
point to a non-functional bug tracker, and I wanted to fix the
packages, but I couldn't find a substitute link.) Therefore I created a
wiki page: http://alsa-project.org/main/index.php/Bug_Tracking

The Bug_Tracking wiki page points to another new page, explaining alsa-
info.sh: http://alsa-project.org/main/index.php/AlsaInfo

Are the ALSA maintainers happy with the contents? I'm not really an
expert on how you prefer bugs to be reported.

Also, the "Bug Tracker" link in the wiki sidebar points to
https://bugtrack.alsa-project.org/alsa-bug which doesn't work. I think
that link should be changed to point to the new wiki page, but I don't
have edit rights for the sidebar.

--
Tanu