Codec "virtual multiplexer" representation

Hi,

I'm writing an ASoC driver for the  TAS5721 amplifier.
This 2.1 amplifier provides a complex configuration of the audio channels (3), PWMs(4) and output(4) mappings.
However only few (about 6) configurations really make sense.

I'm trying to model the output configurations in ALSA. In order to avoid a complicated set of switches and multiplexers I would like to add just one multiplexer like control which selects one of these 6 output configurations and a callback function which sets the proper
registers accordingly (there are 5 affected registers).

Is there a way to create such a "virtual multiplexer" in ALSA?

Thanks
Petr