Gmail thinks most alsa-devel mail is spam

Hi,

I use gmail to subscribe to Linux mailing lists, and most of the mail to alsa-devel ends up in the spam folder. According to gmail, the reason is:

"Why is this message in Spam? It is in violation of Google's recommended email sender guidelines."

and then it tell me to look here:

https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126?hl=en#authentication

Is this something that can be fixed? It's really annoying have to check my spam folder every day to fish out messages from alsa-devel.