Re: USB asynchronous mode feedback format

Am Samstag, 16. Oktober 2010, 20:52:02 schrieb Julian Scheel:
> Anyway, as 3 byte feedback sending works, it might be worth to test the
> 10.14 patch by Clemens to see if the feedback loop itself is working
> properly then. Can you point me to that patch? Is it already commited to
> current head?

With the patch applied the feedback setting works perfectly fine! Now I just
need to tweak my feedback loop to behave well.
But generally asynchronous transmission works as expected now! Thanks a lot
for the help!
Will probably come back with some more questions (c:

-Julian