Re: [Fwd: Re: [pulseaudio-discuss] pulseaudio debug mode]

2010/7/26 Chris <cpollock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> On Mon, 2010-07-26 at 07:31 +0800, Raymond Yau wrote:
> > 2010/7/26 Chris <cpollock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >
> > > Raymond, attached is a post I made today to the pulseaudio list.
> > >
> > > From: Chris <cpollock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > > To: pulseaudio-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > > Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 12:15:02 -0500
> > > Subject: Re: [pulseaudio-discuss] pulseaudio debug mode
> the

> daemon.conf
> /var/log/messages"

> > > Colin, link below is for debug output also some other output. Anything
> > > look out of place that would cause the overruns?
> > >
> > > http://pastebin.com/ZWSWmXZt
> > > --
> > >

> > Most likely you will need to set debug-level to "debug" in daemon.conf
> > logout and login , and check the /var/log/messages
> >
> > I suspect it occur after PA server abort and auto spawn , so please don't
> > just post the PA log starting from "asyncq overrun" , you need to post
> from
> > the last two PA startup sequence before the error occur since we need to
> > know why PA auto spawn
>
> Is this what you mean Raymond:
> http://pastebin.com/4RT7YaG6

No, you don't have "asyncq overrun" error in these log

if you had change the "debug-level", the log still keep in /var/log/messages

The PA client which can connected to PA server before the PA server start
the playing thread is the PA client which autospawn the PA server