problems about converting sample rates when using ALSA-LIB

Hi all,

   I have a problem when using ALSA lib . The problem is :

     My ALSA driver only support a special sample rate , so ALSA lib must
    convert sample rates. But My driver don't get any audio data. When
    tracing  the code of ALSA lib (alsa-lib-1.0.23), I found that : It mmap
    a address from my driver , but writing audio data to another address
    instead of that mmaped address.

   I think this is why my driver don't get any audio data . But I don't know
 why it don't write audio data to that mmaped address.

 Can you help me ?  Any advices  would help me a lot.

 Thank you,
 longer.zhou