Re: [patch 0/6] kirkwood openrd client audio support - v4

On Thu, 27 May 2010, apatard@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This patchset is an other try to get merged openrd audio support mainline.
> The main change is going back to using kirkwood instead of orion, as the
> only orion having i2s is not merged mainline (if I got it right).

Right.

> I've also fixed the lastests comments on the cs42l51 codec patch.
>
> Arnaud
>
> Changes :
> - changed back from orion to kirkwood
> - removed cs42l51 adc input register initialisation
> - moved the DAPM event macro to soc-dapm
> - fixed cs42l51_set_dai_fmt() master/slave check
> - removed cs42l51 startup message
> - use snd_soc_update_bits() in cs42l51_pdn_event()

I acked the first patch which touches directly the directory I normally
handle patches for.  Given the series is mostly about ASOC stuff, I
think it is best if the whole series, including the first patch, is
pushed through the ASOC tree (if Mark agrees with the rest that is of
course).

Nicolas