soc multi chip support

Hi,

I have 2 of the same audio codecs connected to an omap (each codec has it's
own i2c address and each has its own mcbsp channel). I can configure and use
each one individually, but have not found a way to configure both at the
same time so that each codec shows up as an alsa device. I did some
searching and found that this may not be supported yet. Is that the case or
has anyone done this yet or is working on it?

Attila