Audio suspend/resume status on OMAP3 based platforms

Hi,

I want to check the status of suspend/resume functionality when audio
subsystem is being used. Specifically, has some one tried the following
tests on their omap3 based platforms:

a) echo mem > /sys/power/state, when audio playback is running in
background
b) same command, when audio capture is running in
background
b) same command, when audio loopback is running in
background

I am facing some issues with (b) & (c) so wanted to confirm whether
someone else has faced similar problem or not.

Regards,
Anuj Aggarwal