A question about the soc jack status

Hi, all.

I have a question about soc jack. I know the soc jack reports the jack
status when the jack status is change only. For example when the jack
is inserted or released, the soc jack reports the jack status to user
via input subsystem.

But i want to know the jack status always regardless of the event to
insert or release a jack. For example we can check the jack status
always if the jack status is reported via sysfs file.

So, is there how to know the jack status always the currently?