Re: ALSA synchronization

Hi,

Thank you for the input. I think we have been neglecting digital-analog
conversion issue until now. We don't have any experiences in broadcast a
digital data over an analog channel.

I think we should learn encoding, modulation and error correction now using
google and others. That being said, I think this is not ALSA domain,
however, any references and working example would be helpful for us.

Thank you,

Best Regards

Arif