Testers wanted: New SB X-Fi driver

Hi!

I just tested the newest driver version with Open Suse 11.1 and
pae-kernel. I seems not to work probably, although the latest "official"
driver by Creative worked more or less good.

The problem is, that always, when hearing some music or any other sound,
the signal gets interrupted every few seconds. At the other side, the
startup jingle for example is accompanied by a knock every few seconds.

Any idea, or what information do you need to fix this?