Re: MTP-AV Bugs

Yes Takashi - your patch works - even if I had to apply the changes manually
because patch always gave me errors and I was not willing to go deeper into it
because of 2 lines of code. As stated before - I'm not used to this all ;-)

I did not have to do use the deprecated snd_card_new() method either... . Even
MIDI out works as expected.
I'm sorry that I was stupid enough to overwrite my changes, so I can not
comprehend what I've done before.
One last thing:

> Heh, you can teach your children driver programming :)

You would not wish that my 3 year old son is doing this stuff - hopefully even
I am better than he;-)

So Takashi, thank you very much for your help! Have a nice evening - or
whatever time is in your place!

Holger