Is Asoc suitable for my device?

hi all:
	I'm new to ALSA and still study it.
	My problem is I don't know if it suitable for my device use Asoc.
	In my platform, there is only a I2S bypass module, It has a route,
select one of the I2S source as input,(from HDMI or cpu data) delay the
data for some time and then output it to the backend.
	In theory, this device is very sample, but I find I can't get a easy
way to implement it in ALSA, I'm lost in ALSA.
	Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.