Re: Trying to get unsupported CODEC to work

The problem, at this point, is that the mixer isn't even showing all the
channels for the second codec. Secondly, I can only see one codec at a time,
and I need to use both for my setup.
The mentioned pastebin is the SVG output of codecgraph on the second codec
on this system.

--
- Alex Austin
(651) 238-9273

"...and then I visited Wikipedia ...and the next 8 hours are a blur."