ASoC: TWL4030 codec: Multiple DAC nameing

Hello,

Now I have some working prototype for the TWL4030 codec DAPM playback routing.
But before I send the patches I want to clear out something:
Since the TWL has four DACs and I want to map all of them, what would be the
correct SND_SOC_DAPM_DAC naming for them?

At the moment I have these:

/* DACs */
SND_SOC_DAPM_DAC("DACR1", "Right Front Playback",
		TWL4030_REG_AVDAC_CTL, 0, 0),
SND_SOC_DAPM_DAC("DACL1", "Left Front Playback",
		TWL4030_REG_AVDAC_CTL, 1, 0),
SND_SOC_DAPM_DAC("DACR2", "Right Rear Playback",
		TWL4030_REG_AVDAC_CTL, 2, 0),
SND_SOC_DAPM_DAC("DACL2", "Left Rear Playback",
		TWL4030_REG_AVDAC_CTL, 3, 0),

Are these are OK, or should I just use "Right Playback" for both DACR1 and
DACR2?

Btw: the 'dynamic' routing and switching now works (no user visible power
control for the DACs and APGAs) in a way, that if the output is configured to
take the audio from one of the DAC, than the corresponding chain (APGA, DAC)
will be powered on only.

Thanks,
Péter