Intel G45 8-Channel LPCM over HDMI

Hi,

I'm planning to build a linux-based, small sized PC for hearing aid
acousticians.
It would be highly unfavorable, if the connection between Receiver and
PC was
analog, because of the lower quality and the high number of cables.
I searched for a appropriate mainboard, and found the DG45FC, which
fits my needs
perfectly, apart from the missing audio over HDMI support.
Is there any plan to support multichannel LPCM output over HDMI on the
Intel G45
platform?
If not, is there anyone willing to implement HDMI support for the G45
chipset if
I donate the needed hardware (permanently)?
But if there's no chance to implement it in the near future, has
anyone experience
with an onboard chipset with multichannel LPCM over HDMI and ALSA
support?

Thanks,

Alexander Werner