Re: Backported sbxfi driver, possible fix

> My solution is to use roundup_pow_of_two() instead of the own
> funciton.  This should work better in general.

I certainly agree that it is better to use an already defined function
instead of reinventing the wheel.

> Anyway, I updated the repo (and rebased, sorry), updated the snapshot,
> too.

But this new version causes an immediate reboot on my machine even with
the previously working speaker-test. If I interpret linux/log2.h correctly
the desired function should be order_base_2 instead of roundup_pow_of_two.
At least it works for me after that exchange.