Re: Backported sbxfi driver (UNTESTED!)

James Courtier-Dutton пишет:
Vedran Miletić wrote:
What does this mean? That there are X-Fi cards which aren't Vista-compatible?
Also, shouldn't UAA cards work with hda-intel driver with specific
patch for Creative?

X-Fi cards that are Vista compatible boot up in hda-intel mode, so yes,
we could provide support in the hda-intel driver for them.
The features would be limited, but the user would get some sound.

Kind Regards

James

Attaching files you requested.
I don't have 96000Hz samples, tried 22KHz - reboot.
Attempt to load module while Xorg is running causes reboot.
Note that you should use latest mercurial oss to port - earlier versions have conflict with drivers like nvidia. alsamixer shows only master but that probably because asound.conf deosn't contain needed info (I usually use system-config-soundcard to write all that needed to asound.conf but I can't do it since Xorg with sbxfi don't work).